When beginning a new year it is interesting to back on the year that has been. We began 2022 with 3 employees working in a shared office space, one pilot customer, and in the full development of iHelm.
Here we have listed the highlights from our 2022:
- We have been a part of the Sweden Leap Accelerator Program to help us grow internationally. The program helped us get an overview of what is needed when we want to grow internationally and what we should think about.
- There have been many exhibitions to visit, including Norshipping, SMM, and Donsö Shipping Meet. We are very happy with all the exhibitions that we have been to and it is always nice to meet people and talk face-to-face about our product and sustainability.
- Our CEO has held webinars and presentations to explain how AI can accelerate sustainability.
- We moved to our own office in Gårda, Gothenburg. To house our fast-growing company we moved to our own office and have been spending time throughout the year to get the office looking good and feeling cozy.
- Several mentions in blogs and newspapers, including Dagens Industri.
- There have been awards and competitions. We won the Stena Line Propeller Prize and we were finalists in the Startup4Climate competition.
- We have several projects, including the two where we are working on non-repeatable operations and electrification.
- An animation was created to explain our iHelm solution in an easier way.
- We started agent partnerships, and the first one out is SARj.
- The German Ambassador came to our office for a fika and chat about sustainability.
The year ended with 10 employees, our own office, and several installations and projects. It has been a big year for us where we have developed our product and further grown our brand and company, but now we are ready for this year and all of the exciting things to come.